PIPP plan payments

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Maxies Snuggle
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

PIPP plan payments

Post by Maxies Snuggle »

I have a few questions, I moved to Cuyahoga Falls from Columbiana County. I used to be on the PIPP program, but my power was disconnected when I was forced to move from my home. I am living with my friend, who lost his job due to a disability claim that is pending and now we are having trouble paying our rent and utilities. I wasn't sure if we could reapply for PIPP or if there was any other assistance available to us for PIPP. There are 8 people living in our home 3 adults and 5 children, the only income at this time is child support that I receive for 2 of the children for $649/ month.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: PIPP plan payments

Post by Admin »

Is it Ohio Edison that you use for electricity? If so, they have a PIPP payment plan. But if you have 3 adults, why the heck can't you pay the utility bill? 3 adults are more than enough to pay rent and utility bills....get a job. Regardless, find the Ohio Edison assistance programs.
Maxies Snuggle wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:59 am I have a few questions, I moved to Cuyahoga Falls from Columbiana County. I used to be on the PIPP program, but my power was disconnected when I was forced to move from my home. I am living with my friend, who lost his job due to a disability claim that is pending and now we are having trouble paying our rent and utilities. I wasn't sure if we could reapply for PIPP or if there was any other assistance available to us for PIPP. There are 8 people living in our home 3 adults and 5 children, the only income at this time is child support that I receive for 2 of the children for $649/ month.