Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Rested
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Losing spousal support income

Post by Rested »

Hello,
I am looking for some assistance with my gas and electric. I am a single mom who is always just above the income guidelines for any kind of assistance but I’m about to lose my spousal support after next month and I’m trying to get everything caught up before I lose about 25% of my income. I work full time and do the best I can but when things come up I have no one to turn to so I make do and unfortunately when my kids need something my only option is to let my bills get behind. Thank you so much for your time.
gracie

Re: Losing spousal support income

Post by gracie »

To Whom It May Concern,
I'm looking for programs that will offer me assistance/relief in paying just two months of rent I am behind on.
I live in the state of Massachusetts; the city of Cambridge and just lost my spousal support as it ended.
I look forward to any assistance you might be able to provide.
Regards,
Shah

Post by Shah »

Hello,
I'm struggling very badly financially. I lost my main source of income which was alimony which was spousal support. I was deemed permanently disabled but because I don't have enough points or credits? (I didn't grasp that part) I'm told I don't qualify for SSDI. I have so many illnesses and limitations I cannot do work. I have state health coverage right now and grateful for that. I don't know how to pay my rent and utilities.
I live in Pennsylvania.
Thank you for any assistance you can give me. I am so overwhelmed and distraught losing my spousal support I don't know where to start. And having trouble focusing without guidance.
Thank you!
Suzanne
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you need money or a source of income to offset the spousal support, there may be resources and options for you. There are grants, free items, cash aid from the government, gig jobs and so much more. Look here for free money.
Shah wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:50 am Hello,
I'm struggling very badly financially. I lost my main source of income which was alimony which was spousal support. I was deemed permanently disabled but because I don't have enough points or credits? (I didn't grasp that part) I'm told I don't qualify for SSDI. I have so many illnesses and limitations I cannot do work. I have state health coverage right now and grateful for that. I don't know how to pay my rent and utilities.