Westar bills

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
IsabellaTaylor
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Westar bills

Post by IsabellaTaylor »

Westar turned my electricity off May 2, 2019. And was on a payment agreement. And I have medical equipment that I was using. I have brain injury and so I have a lifeline and yes it works with electricity a CPAP machine at night as well as other health problems. I tried to call and talk to Westar find out why they turned me off because like I was doing when I got my SSI check I paid them. They told me that bill that I agreed to pay for someone else. And it made my bill 2850.00 and I broke a supposed new payment agreement I also excepted to pay. And do I asked now I didn’t except no one else bill at all or made a new payment agreement. They told that they have me agreeing to the taking the bill over and excepted new payment agreement. They wouldn't let me hear it or my husband. All they keep saying that all I must do is pay the bill in full and they will turn it on and another deposit and a 50 recondition fee in full. So, get to it summer over made I Don't Know how many ERR visits and got till November to get it on but must pay by 12th first. Crazy from El dorado KS.
Beamer1a
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Westar bills

Post by Beamer1a »

Good morning,
My name is Angela. I was on your website looking for information on resources for my family to pay Westar bills and I who are all currently unemployed and noted that you stated there is a blog you need content for. In my free time, I write for food blogs and have created original content in the past for restaurants and other businesses. If you have any working from home opportunities or opportunities to write content for your blog to help us pay the Westar bills, please contact me at this e-mail.
I can provide samples of my writing if needed.