SDG&E bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Anger
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

SDG&E bill

Post by Anger »

Good afternoon, I have a 12 year old child on my case load with a diagnosis of cerebral palsy, unspecified intellectual disability, along with a chronic medical condition including; dependence of repertory ventilator, tracheostomy, and gastrostomy. She requires above and beyond the typical electricity for her medical equipment as they are behind on SDG&E bills. The family has no income at this time except for the child’s social security benefits and public assistance. They have an outstanding electric bill of $969.82 with SDG&E, in the state of California, as of 12/6/19.   I would like to request emergency funding for their past due bill, so the electricity does not get shut off.  I have a copy of the bill along with the child’s medical records/evaluations (if needed).  Please let me know how I may proceed to assist the child. 
DaisyBunny

Re: SDG&E bill

Post by DaisyBunny »

Hi there,
I was referred to the Salvation Army from the San Diego County assistance program in regards to assistance with SDG&E utility bills. Recently my household had been hit with covid- everyone in my household tested positive for covid. In exchange for doing our part and staying in quarantine. We all unfortunately aren't working at the time. Financial assistance would greatly benefit the household- SDG&E bills are our number one priority at the moment. Please let me know if there are additional information needed. Thank you for your time
Glass One

Post by Glass One »

Hi my name is and I am disabled and low income. I have a 275.00 utility bill that I owe to SDGE by 03/31/2023 or they will shut off my gas and electric. I have been trying in vain to pay off this bill and I have been paying two hundred dollars a month and I still cannot get ahead. I receive less than one thousand dollars per month to survive and I cannot afford a two hundred dollar utility bill. I know that I m not using that much power from SDGE.
If there is any way possible that you could maybe refer me to somewhere that can help me pay the 300.00 to SDGE they say I owe them before March 31st, I will be very appreciative and forever grateful. I am scared that I am going to be without gas and electric and I have alot of metal in my legs, ankles and pelvis and the cold weather makes me hurt so much that I cannot walk or stand and I am very nervous about this because I won't be able to take care of myself and I have no family . If you can please help me to stop this from happening I can pay the money back in installments. Thank you for listening.
From Laura
Oceanside, CA 92054
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

San Diego Gas and Electric (SDG&E) offers many assistance programs. We have them listed here. We hope these can help with your past due bills, rather government aid or payment plans, and look here for SDG&E assistance.