I have a $700 electric bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Thevittores1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I have a $700 electric bill

Post by Thevittores1 »

I live in Pasco County Florida, I have a 700. electric bill from using high power tools to fix my house so I can get around now that I am in a wheel chair. I have Chronic Progressive M.S., Ataxia, Lupis, Auto Immune Disease, I use to be an insurance agent now I am disabled and live my life in a wheel chair and hospital bed, all I ask God is to Please let me see my 13 year old son graduate. I really need help with my bills. I still havnt got my taxes done because when I had my 2 strokes it effect my writing and seeing. I have asked so many people to help me and nobody will. Please if you know any one that can help me. God Bless
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I have a $700 electric bill

Post by Admin »

Here is a tremendous resource for information on how to get help with that electric bill in Pasco County Florida. Some of the options include Pasco County Human Services Division, the Neighborhood Care Center, and Christian Social Services. All of these agencies offer programs and options to people in need of help. The phone number for these places is on the link attached.

Also, call your utility company.
Florida Power & Light Company runs the Care to Share Program
Progress Energy adminsters the Energy Neighbor Fund

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... rogra.html
Thevittores1 wrote:I live in Pasco County Florida, I have a 700. electric bill from using high power tools to fix my house so I can get around now that I am in a wheel chair. I have Chronic Progressive M.S., Ataxia, Lupis, Auto Immune Disease, I use to be an insurance agent now I am disabled and live my life in a wheel chair and hospital bed, all I ask God is to Please let me see my 13 year old son graduate. I really need help with my bills. I still havnt got my taxes done because when I had my 2 strokes it effect my writing and seeing. I have asked so many people to help me and nobody will. Please if you know any one that can help me. God Bless
JakeTapper1

Post by JakeTapper1 »

HI, I been trying to find help to pay my electric bill, which is over $700. I found some numbers in the Tucson electric Power website, but all those numbers are disconnected or no longer in service. I really need help since I got a $564 Bill, which I don't know why. I been living here for two years already. I need more information about programs that could help me please.
I will really appreciate it.
Thank You.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have assistance programs for Tucson Electric listed on the site. it may be a payment plan, energy conservation program, or maybe even a credit towards the $700 bill.