WE Energy bills

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Alessia
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

WE Energy bills

Post by Alessia »

Hello, good afternoon. I was referred to your organization by an energy assistance program that WE energies suggested, which could not help me. Current issue is I'm facing a disconnect notice. The reason for this is my new husband and I are renting an old, not well insulated farm house, that has an oil furnace. So, heat is expensive.
He, my husband, works lawn care, so winter is hard on us anyway. We tried electric heaters to cut down on heat oil from WE Energy, which was a horrible idea I found out later. He is just getting back to work now, after that spring snow we had delayed grass work . So, I'm very behind, and now I'm worried I'm out of time as we have that notice. I make too much for this other program, technically, but they don't factor in that I'm paying over $400 per month for my chapter 13, as I'm fixing problems I ran into in college with money. I'm almost finished with that as well. But there's taxes, insurance, etc.
I'm really hoping I can get some help with WE Energy bills. If I can get out of this hole, I know it’ll be better going forward, as I only have 6 months left of my bankruptcy case. Please let me know. I'm so sorry this is so long. Oh and we live in Mukwonago/ Vernon.
Thank you for your time
Janedoe

Re: WE Energy bills

Post by Janedoe »

Due to a death in the family, we fell behind on our WE Energies bill and were disconnected. When we asked about WE Energy Assistance, we were told the enrollment period was from October-May, and therefore we could not apply. We exhausted our resources and paid $1,500 on Wednesday, September 23rd. We were reconnected on Thursday the 24th. Due to this circumstance, we are now unable to pay rent for October - $800. We are a family of 4 and the loss of our relative has left us in extreme financial distress. There is a minor child in the household, aged 2. Any assistance or referrals you can provide for WE Energy bills would be immensely appreciated. Thank you, John
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

WE Energies does offer assistance to their customers. It can be payment plans, government aid from LIHEAP, grants, and more. The customer service team is often the best organization to call. As with most utility companies, WE Energies will help you navigate the programs. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ogram.html
Lilly

Post by Lilly »

Hi,
Can you direct me to organizations that will help me with rent and utilities from WE Energy? I am pending with a disability case from a car accident and have no help from my 7 year old son nor 11 year old special needs daughters’ father. It is starting to get cold here and my house has gas heat but I owe the gas company 168 from over a year ago so can't get it turned on. My rent is 450 dues on the 21st and our WE ENERGY bill is 212 (power and water). Will  you please help me find the local resources that will help us with the WE Energy bills? Thank you so much
Mandy