Disconnect on my water service

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
KhrisDavis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Disconnect on my water service

Post by KhrisDavis »

To Whom It May Concern: I need help paying My Water Utility Bill as i got a Disconnect Notice. As it has gone up from $50.00 -$60.00 per month since I’ve lived here, to in the past few months from $70.00 to almost $400.00 which is My latest bill. The Water Company has sent Me a Notice of Intent to Terminate My Water Service if I do not pay My water bill immediately.
The Rental Management company has sent plumbers’ out here to fix the problem, but the water bills still keeps getting higher and higher; Which Leads Me to believe that the problem is on The Gwinnet County Department of Water Resources’ Part. I would appreciate Your help with advice legal on the disconnect and otherwise on what can be done to resolve this situation ASAP; As I am disabled, low income and a senior citizen and this situation is causing further financial and health hardships and duress on Me.
Thank You.
McCann1

Re: Disconnect on my water service

Post by McCann1 »

Hello my Name is Tabitha and my water is facing disconnect. I'm 30 yes old wit rheumatoid arthritis. I have had since I was infant ...I'm am a single mother fighting for disability and I live in a home with a friend that's disabled but is secondary on deed to home and pays all bill thru parents and side jobs...We currently have no WATER service from a disconnect and I'll its getting cold outside....the bill ran to high and we couldn't catch up.....we have limited to no income in home and need you are help. Please feel free to contact me.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Disconnect on my water service

Post by Admin »

Try disability of course if you were born with that rheumatoid arthritis. But even that will not be enough to live on - you need a job. Find other options here too including water bill help in Tucson.
Great for you in doing side jobs, but you may need something more stable.
McCann1 wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:14 am Hello my Name is Tabitha and my water is facing disconnect. I'm 30 yes old wit rheumatoid arthritis. I have had since I was infant ...I'm am a single mother fighting for disability and I live in a home with a friend that's disabled but is secondary on deed to home and pays all bill thru parents and side jobs...We currently have no WATER service from a disconnect and I'll its getting cold outside....the bill ran to high and we couldn't catch up.....we have limited to no income in home and need you are help. Please feel free to contact me.