Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
BearsFan1000
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Jersey Central Power & Electric past due bill

Post by BearsFan1000 »

To whom it may concern:
Have received a shut off notice from Jersey Central Power & Electric. Have fallen behind on my monthly payments.
I am a disabled Veteran on limited income. I need $200.00 by the 24th of August, 2016 or JCP&L will shut off my electricity.
Can someone help me so my power doesn't get shut off?
I have a fax machine and can fax you all the documents. Please provide your fax number.
fivestar

Re: Jersey Central Power & Electric past due bill

Post by fivestar »

I am requesting any information you may possibly have regarding utility bill assistance for electric bills through JCP&L in New Jersey. I live in Toms River, NJ. I am a single mother of two young children. I need help paying my Jersey Central Power & Electric electric bill. I have applied for USF and was denied, and Ocean Inc. advised that I was denied because I am on a budget plan where they estimate my monthly payments in order to try and maintain a stable electric bill every month. I do not qualify for PAGE or LIHEAP. Any information you have, will be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Jersey Central Power & Electric past due bill

Post by Admin »

Try this for help with Jersey Central Power bill. Information is here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... light.html

fivestar wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:14 am I am requesting any information you may possibly have regarding utility bill assistance for electric bills through JCP&L in New Jersey. I live in Toms River, NJ. I am a single mother of two young children. I need help paying my Jersey Central Power & Electric electric bill. I have applied for USF and was denied, and Ocean Inc. advised that I was denied because I am on a budget plan where they estimate my monthly payments in order to try and maintain a stable electric bill every month. I do not qualify for PAGE or LIHEAP. Any information you have, will be greatly appreciated.