Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Chesney
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Money to pay utilities in North Dakota

Post by Chesney »

Hello,
I currently live in Minot ND. I am a single mother & I am also 24 weeks pregnant. I do not get any child support, I work 2 jobs, mainly one because the other job. I’ve worked 4 hours in the last two weeks. I am currently on assistance for food stamps, Medicaid, WIC, MDU heating assistance. I was curious what it takes to be on Electricity assistance? St Vincent told me to contact Community Action for this info. My electric is through Verendrye. I have only received one shut off notice & paid that in July. I have not received another yet, but my bill for December is due the 22nd and its $220. Half of that is passed due. I’m not sure how I am going to pay that plus all of my other bills. Please let me know if there is anything yawl can do to help me. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Money to pay utilities in North Dakota

Post by Admin »

While community action may help, there are other programs in North Dakota too such as payment plans, rebates, grants from LIHEAP, social services and more. We have a list of options on our site, and learn how to get utility help in ND.