Duke Energy bill in Indiana

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
RonnieSmith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Duke Energy bill in Indiana

Post by RonnieSmith »

I am a single disabled, 48 year old domestic violence Survivor.
I am in emergency need of assistance with my Duke Energy bill.
I live in Brownsburg, Indiana and have utilized all resources as far as Community Action, Trustee, Christian Support Center, and I owe $130.61 today or no later than August 16th, 2019.
That’s for budget billing and the total bill due is: $212.58.
I dislike budget billing.
It is not helpful for myself at all.
My cell number is: 317.935.3655.
Please contact me as soon as you can.
I am doing my very best.
Thank you for reading.
SHAY EVANS
anti spam: Blue

Re: Duke Energy bill in Indiana

Post by SHAY EVANS »

Last year I paid off my Duke Energy utility bills with help from family, the utility companies then applied an ex-boyfriend past due Balance to my accounts. My Gas and Water is now shut off due to the large amounts applied back to my accounts after paying my past due Balance. I am a single mother of 4, and really need my Gas and Water on and Duke Energy keep on. I live in Indianapolis, IN 46241 Marion counties.  Thank you and GOD bless for your time.
Victoria.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Duke Energy bill in Indiana

Post by Admin »

There are many low income assistance programs. They include LIHEAP, payment plans from Duke Energy, and many others. But you need to get back on track with paying the balance that is due. Find them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ogram.html
SHAY EVANS wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:03 am Last year I paid off my Duke Energy utility bills with help from family, the utility companies then applied an ex-boyfriend past due Balance to my accounts. My Gas and Water is now shut off due to the large amounts applied back to my accounts after paying my past due Balance. I am a single mother of 4, and really need my Gas and Water on and Duke Energy keep on. I live in Indianapolis, IN 46241 Marion counties.  Thank you and GOD bless for your time.
Victoria.