Osceola Municipal Light and Power Company bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Emilie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Osceola Municipal Light and Power Company bill

Post by Emilie »

I and my household of 12 in the family, in which nine are children in the State of Arkansas, (Osceola) are in extremely Crisis. At our rented out house, our utility (electricity lights) are disconnected from Osceola Municipal Light and Power, being disconnected for weeks now! My mom has been in the Hospital for pneumonia. The children are getting sick too! My utility bills is totaled $2847.20, a rip off! The Osceola Municipal Light and Power Company disconnected my lights weeks ago. They (the Light Company) are asking for $800.00 cash up front in order to get the lights turned back on. We are uneducated low-income family. And we need help now! There is a Christian Lady who is trying very hard to help me and my family tremendously. She has asked other peoples in the community to reach out, but some did and some lied like they were going too. My address is Osceola, Arkansas 72370. Please help!
Raleigh
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Osceola Municipal Light and Power Company bill

Post by Raleigh »

My lights have been off for a month. My utility company is Osceola Municipal Light and Power Company. Please help me help needed. I just graduated med school...have to move out by 11.20.18 and need them on for inspection and to carry out daily activities. I don't know where else to go or turn to. Please I'm dying and crying for help. Never reached out to you guys but I just don't know where else to go and all neighborhood services centers are full of lazy people who apply 3 and 4 times a year and leave out the ones that really need it like me. This isn't right or fair.  These centers are no help honestly for the community.  They have their favorites, or you have to have 20 kids.