SMUD bills due

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Vina Sky
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

SMUD bills due

Post by Vina Sky »

I am in need with my SMUD bill. My daughter and I live together and she's pregnant. I have a shut off notice and don't have any money or family to help me. I'm on social security due to an illness but hope to return to work soon. Please if there's any assistance in helping keep my utility on, please contact me at your convenience. Thank you,
Puff

Re: SMUD bills due

Post by Puff »

Hi
This is my first time trying to fine help to pay my SMUD electric bill, and not sure how to get the assistance for that. I'm disabled 53 year old. I have
Chronic pain from my Hips and Knees being Bone on Bone and Osteoarthritis which is just unbearable, but I wake up every day hoping this say will be better than last but with my limited  income, it is extremely hard for me and thus month. I received my electric bill $172.66 and don't have funds for it and need help. I am hoping this SMUD is something that you can assist me with.
Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Re: SMUD bills due

Post by Admin »

What is SMUD? Sacramento utility bills? as the company does offer financial aid including payment plans. There is also government support. Find help with Sacramento utility bills .
Puff wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 7:29 am Hi
This is my first time trying to fine help to pay my SMUD electric bill, and not sure how to get the assistance for that. I'm disabled 53 year old. I have
Chronic pain from my Hips and Knees being Bone on Bone and Osteoarthritis which is just unbearable, but I wake up every day hoping this say will be better than last but with my limited  income, it is extremely hard for me and thus month. I received my electric bill $172.66 and don't have funds for it and need help. I am hoping this SMUD is something that you can assist me with.
Thank you