Delinquent water bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
James V
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Delinquent water bill

Post by James V »

Faced with many uncontrollable hardships, all seeming to hit at one time. I started to drown in my bills. I'm a single mom of a 10 year old boy, and I've taken on a homeless gal with nowhere to turn. She told me she was paying the water bill, that was her only responsibility, but she ended up lying saying she was taking care of it every month. Needless to say I was shocked when Water Company sent mail stating I hadn't paid, I was delinquent, and it was far more than I could even think of paying it! The lady left me in this state, offered no reason for her lies, they shut my water off for the final time, leaving me in quite a predicament. Now my electric bill is piling up and any day now will have no electricity either! I just feel terrible about these circumstances, mainly for my boy. He plays sports and is always active and I can't even get him into a shower and clean clothes at the end of an active day. Not to mention the dishes and all the expensive bottled water we must buy. I realize I made a bad judgment call to let the water bill go delinquent, having her move in, but I just wanted to lend a helping hand, unfortunately, and she made it ugly. What a shame, oh how I would do gratefully appreciate your generous help in this very dire, unhealthy, filthy matter, no 10 year old should have to tell his friends. So embarrassing and humiliating for us. Thanks for reading this, and hopefully addressing our need for water.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Delinquent water bill

Post by Admin »

If the bill is just late, then try a water bill payment plan. It can give you time to make installments. also, since they sent you letters, be sure to call them to discuss.
James V wrote:Faced with many uncontrollable hardships, all seeming to hit at one time. I started to drown in my bills. I'm a single mom of a 10 year old boy, and I've taken on a homeless gal with nowhere to turn. She told me she was paying the water bill, that was her only responsibility, but she ended up lying saying she was taking care of it every month. Needless to say I was shocked when Water Company sent mail stating I hadn't paid, I was delinquent, and it was far more than I could even think of paying it! The lady left me in this state, offered no reason for her lies, they shut my water off for the final time, leaving me in quite a predicament. Now my electric bill is piling up and any day now will have no electricity either! I just feel terrible about these circumstances, mainly for my boy. He plays sports and is always active and I can't even get him into a shower and clean clothes at the end of an active day. Not to mention the dishes and all the expensive bottled water we must buy. I realize I made a bad judgment call to let the water bill go delinquent, having her move in, but I just wanted to lend a helping hand, unfortunately, and she made it ugly. What a shame, oh how I would do gratefully appreciate your generous help in this very dire, unhealthy, filthy matter, no 10 year old should have to tell his friends. So embarrassing and humiliating for us. Thanks for reading this, and hopefully addressing our need for water.