Pay electric bill from mental hospital

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Kirkpatrick
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Pay electric bill from mental hospital

Post by Kirkpatrick »

I am in a mental hospital and my electric bill is due in the morning. I have the money but I'm in Phelps county mental hospital and they won’t let my wife have my money to pay bills. I should be back in Lebanon Monday if there is any way I can pay my bill when I get into town I will be there before you close.
I need to know if this can be done like now so my wife isn't in the dark. I have the money just no way they will let her have my money. If I can pay when I get back into town; I need to know before morning so I can let her know she will have no electric please let me know. If she needs to sign papers or something please let me know.
Elon

Re: Pay electric bill from mental hospital

Post by Elon »

My name is Chris and have been disabled for over 6 years and left a mental hospital. My wife works a seasonal job a week ago and we are behind on several bills but I think we'll make it except our power bill is $258.00 with coast electric and I need help please. The electric bill is due on January 4th my number is.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Pay electric bill from mental hospital

Post by Admin »

Since you are in Massachusetts, there is government aid. Also, if you just left a mental hospital, did you file for disability? As maybe that is an option for you too. In the meantime, try [url-https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... theri.html]LIHEAP grants in Massachusetts[/url].
Elon wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:54 am My name is Chris and have been disabled for over 6 years and left a mental hospital. My wife works a seasonal job a week ago and we are behind on several bills but I think we'll make it except our power bill is $258.00 with coast electric and I need help please. The electric bill is due on January 4th my number is.