SWEPCO bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Gavin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

SWEPCO bill

Post by Gavin »

I have been without electric for 2 months living here and there wherever we can. My husband is disabled and I am currently unable to work. SWEPCO made us redo our meter base and had to go through planning zone which cost more money. Now they say I have to put up $487 deposit to have electric cut on. I am begging for help. I have set my account up to automatically debit my checking account each month please help me.
Maxie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: SWEPCO bill

Post by Maxie »

I am trying to get help with SWEPCO lights and water me and my 3 grandkids had a fire at Belson Spring Lake apartment on December 20-18. I try everyday trying to reach you. Me and my 3 grandkids are walking the streets in the day time and we're sleeping in a church cause I can't pay to get the lights from SWEPCO and water on at the new resistant that I have.
I am on a low income and trying to take care of my 3 grandkids. At the same time I don't know what to do. I have called all over trying to get help every day. I think about taking my life cause every time I try to live the right way I fall. I don't know which way to go anymore. I even tried to ask my families and my daughter for help. Please help my cell phone sometimes is messed up from the fire. Sometimes it will ring and sometimes I don't see or hear it ringing. Please help me with my SWEPCO light bill and water bill.