Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Colonel Bradoff
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Application sent to me for energy assistance

Post by Colonel Bradoff »

To whom this may concern;
I am a resident of Monroe county and I had recently went to the local C.A.P. office to try to apply for energy assistance due to the fact that I have recently found out that I was pregnant. I was told to wait due to the fact that the program was currently in the middle of a transition. Then I was notified that I could get online and ask for an application to be sent to my house instead of driving back to the local office. So my question is how would I go about getting an application sent to my address which is Bloomington Indiaian, 47403. If you are unable to help me can you at least direct me to where I can request an application.
Thank you,
Starbucker123
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Application sent to me for energy assistance

Post by Starbucker123 »

Hello,
I am contacting you to find out how to apply for your low income family energy assistance. I am a low income single mother who has been struggling to pay the electric bill and I need an application mailed to me. It is my only utility on top of my rent. I was hoping you could assist me in lowering my electric bill every month and perhaps help me pay my current bill. My electric is to be shutoff on the 17th of November at 8am. I have a daughter with Cystic Fibrosis who very much so needs the electric so we can continue to give her therapy/treatments. Please contact me by email or phone call or mail me the application. I would really appreciate the assistance.
Thank You,