First choice power bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
SHAY EVANS
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

First choice power bill

Post by SHAY EVANS »

I have first choice power. I'm in need of help with my account with "first choice power"-and sadly there is a whole from the attic which causes AC ac to constantly run and cost is sadly $495.36. I have many problems but help with this bill will help me get ahead, I’m very sorry to ask for help but I'm in real need. If you can help that would be a blessing if I have ever seen one.
Islander

Re: First choice power bill

Post by Islander »

To Whom It May Concern;
I desperately need help getting my First Choice power bill paid and back on. It was disconnected October 7th.
It is so cold.
I am 52 years old. I am disabled.
I have tried numerous places I am getting the same answer from every one. They don't have the funds, there are a waiting list, can't help because it has been disconnected, and several others.
My power bill is $1059. 09 to have my First Choice Power bill paid in full. I am with Duke Energy. They said they could work with me regarding the deposit.
I truly need help getting this turned back on. Please help me. If you can't help me with the whole amount can you at least pay something towards my bill?
I appreciate your time and help.
I may be contacted at the email address above or by phone at 864 361 3598
Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: First choice power bill

Post by Admin »

We have a list of utility company assistance programs, and we are not sure where First Choice is, we probably have that state covered. Look here for the resources. There will be payment plans, government aid and more. Locate help from your own utility company.