Tacoma bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Noonetoblame
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Tacoma bill

Post by Noonetoblame »

Hello, my fiancé and I have electric bill in his name and I'm on it too, our power got shut Off two days ago. Her employer switched pay roll company's so it took 4 more days to process his money so we owe Tacoma lighting or Tacoma bill for electric $ 410.52 please help us? I heard I could find help cause here or a church? Because we have are just making it for our rent first so I only need electric bill help. Thank you and god bless.
Joe Terranova

Re: Tacoma bill

Post by Joe Terranova »

Hello,
With COVID impacting so many in our community, we wanted to ensure referring organizations have current information about our assistance programs at Tacoma Power. Unfortunately, we discovered we had not provided you with updated information. The attached document has updated information for several pages on your site. Tacoma Public Utilities is located in Tacoma, WA. If this is not the correct email, please let me know who I need to contact.
We appreciate you helping us share this information with those in need.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Tacoma bill

Post by Admin »

There are payment plans, utility forgiveness / relief, and financial help in the Tacoma area. We have a list of programs you can try, and look here for emergency Tacoma Utilities help.