Consumers bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
VirAmerica
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Consumers bill

Post by VirAmerica »

Hello, I'm in need of help paying my consumers bill, I was on the care program and payment was a week late due to how my child support payments dates were behind they took me off, I can't apply again till the end of March. I'm truly I in need of help my hold is till March 5th 2019. Please can you help or tell me where I can receive help from. I have surgery August 2, 2018, and will be down about a week. Please contact me, with any help, may God bless you all, Amen.
Whiskey
anti spam: Blue

Re: Consumers bill

Post by Whiskey »

I need help paying my electric bill. I am a chore provider in Oscoda county and my check was two week late. Because my check was late I was unable to pay my Consumers electric which is on the winter protection program. You are only allowed two payment arrangements and because my payment was not made it cause my account to close the program.
Now they want the full amount and my electricis due for disconnect today.
I live in Oscoda County and the woman who help with this is only in two days a week. Is there a form I can do online and fax it back with my license and pay stubs?
Consumer’s power did tell me that if you approve me you can call them and they won't turn me off. Please let me know if you can help.
Mio MI 48647
Maseritti
anti spam: Blue

Re: Consumers bill

Post by Maseritti »

Good afternoon, I got this email address online and hope that you can be of some assistance with my husband and I in paying our Consumers Energy bill.  We are a retired couple and living on Social Security.   Back last fall we were having trouble and looked to our local DHS office for assistance and to put a long story short they kept us in limbo for a couple of months just to find out that we make about $200.00 over the poverty limit...needless to say that put us really behind, but, we did manage to get a settlement agreement of $370.00 a month (way over what our actual payment amount).
We were able to keep that until June's payment as we had other pressing payments due such as license  plate renewal for our car, car insurance, and a large auto repair.  Now we are in default and need assistance and I have looked into several options to no avail.  We need to come up with $800.00 to $1000.00 and Consumers Energy will lower our payment which is what we are looking forward to doing.  If you can help or direct me to some help we would be very appreciative. 
Thank you in advance for any and all help that you can give us.