KCP&L bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Arthura
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

KCP&L bill

Post by Arthura »

My KCP&L bill is past due by 527.70 and is due to be disconnected on 11/9/18. I am a single mom raising a daughter & son 15, and a 4 year old grandson. I receive SSI and I have tried everywhere to get help with this bill and every place I have called is out of funds.
I don't know what else to do. I have been sick for several weeks and last week my van was totaled in an accident so now I have to find rides to get my grandson back and forth to school everyday. If you could please point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. I just can't lose our power on top of everything else, I just don't know where else to seek help.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: KCP&L bill

Post by Admin »

Kansas City Power and Light has many payment plans and assistance programs for low income families. single mom with 3 kids, and no income other than SSI, will not work. You need to make major changes...get job, live with relatives, etc. Plus not to mention your other needs like van repairs and more.
Arthura wrote:My KCP&L bill is past due by 527.70 and is due to be disconnected on 11/9/18. I am a single mom raising a daughter & son 15, and a 4 year old grandson. I receive SSI and I have tried everywhere to get help with this bill and every place I have called is out of funds.
I don't know what else to do. I have been sick for several weeks and last week my van was totaled in an accident so now I have to find rides to get my grandson back and forth to school everyday. If you could please point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. I just can't lose our power on top of everything else, I just don't know where else to seek help.