Deposits for Washington utilities

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
LesterH1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Deposits for Washington utilities

Post by LesterH1 »

Hello, my daughter and I are in need of help with a power inspection by Washington state. L&I to get our power on as well as 100 reconnect fee and a 200 dollar deposit for Pend orielle public utilities. Please help us. Its getting real cold outside and I'd like my daughter to enjoy Christmas with power and heat. Thank you and god bless...
PaulDean

Re: Deposits for Washington utilities

Post by PaulDean »

I am in need of utility assistance and deposit funds. This month is a bad month formed. I have two children both girls ages 13 and 7. I am a good mother to my girls and only want the best for them. This month someone totaled my truck and I lost my job recently for a misunderstanding between people in my job area that things were blamed on me in which I lost my job and then had no explanation as to why from my supervisor. Now I’m at a point to where my lights and gas are going to be disconnected from the Washington power company and I cannot pay it at this time lord knows my life feels like it’s over because I have nowhere to turn. I just wish I could have some assistance this one time so that my children and I are not in the dark and cold this month. I have never had this situation happen to me before that's why I feel like I’m at a point of no return and that I’m a disappointment to my children. Please consider helping us with our utility deposits in Washington in our time of need. It would really be appreciated. Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Deposits for Washington utilities

Post by Admin »

You need a power inspection? Not sure what that means. But maybe try LIHEAP in Washington. They can sometimes help with deposits or 100 for a reconnect fee (as it sounds reasonable). Hopefully you and your daughter have a nice holiday.
LesterH1 wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:29 pm Hello, my daughter and I are in need of help with a power inspection by Washington state. L&I to get our power on as well as 100 reconnect fee and a 200 dollar deposit for Pend orielle public utilities. Please help us. Its getting real cold outside and I'd like my daughter to enjoy Christmas with power and heat. Thank you and god bless...