Garbage collection bill as trash is building up

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Berna
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Garbage collection bill as trash is building up

Post by Berna »

Hi, I just recently moved into a shared dwelling and the home I moved into has not had garbage service for over a year and there is an abundance. Let me correct that massive buildup of garbage and I do believe it is attracting rodents.
I'm told the garbage service is delinquent a few hundred dollars, but that only takes care of the current garbage not the massive pile that already exists. I'm asking if your programs can help with renting a 20-30 yard dumpster to be brought in and we can load and have picked up and hauled away. If you know of anything or anyone that can help we would be so very grateful.
Heart1

Re: Garbage collection bill as trash is building up

Post by Heart1 »

Hello, My name is Delissa and I reside in the state of Florida and I am in need of assistance paying for garbage pick up and is unable to find an agency to provide me help. Could your opinion the right direction. I was also trying to locate the H2Oto help others program in Florida and trying to pay the trash fees at my city office. Thanks, your assistance in this matter.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Garbage collection bill as trash is building up

Post by Admin »

Most charities do not help with trash or garbage bills. But maybe there are some options out there, such as Florida disability financial aid. As some programs may be focused on garbage pick up service for the disabled.
Heart1 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:37 am Hello, My name is Delissa and I reside in the state of Florida and I am in need of assistance paying for garbage pick up and is unable to find an agency to provide me help.