OG&E bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Diantranise
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

OG&E bill

Post by Diantranise »

I have recently lost my job and OG&E recently put the wrong address on an account for another address where the family have moved out and had my name switched out of my electric. Well I got it put back into my name but now OG&E is unfairly charging me a new deposit and my bill is now $526.12 and I have nothing in my name and need any help possible paying it. Can you please help me or lead me in the right direction. I have called churches and Salvation Army and I'm coming up empty handed. Thank you for your time.
Jenessa JJ

Re: OG&E bill

Post by Jenessa JJ »

I have four children; my oldest is eight and my youngest is 3. I had made payment arrangements with OG&E and made my payment on April 11th of $278. Well I had called the automated system and got the payment amount. It turns out the payment arrangement wasn't added to that and I did not know that so we got hit with a broken payment agreement. I have until the 28th to come up with $1,500. I'm getting last month's bill this month's bill the Broken agreement and an extra deposit amount. I don't know what to do I've never needed help for OG&E bills like this.
esminka

Re: OG&E bill

Post by esminka »

Hello,
I am from Arkansas and I’m not sure what we need to do to apply for assistance, if we qualify, where to go, or anything. We currently are in a hole of $1000+ to our OG&E company because they house we previously lived in did not have any insulation so the electric bill was up high from trying to keep it warm enough in the house, we had tried to do a payment arrangement for the OG&E bill but moved in the middle of the arrangement and they cut it off and billed us the full amount. We also have a $300 gas bill that we’re trying to pay off because it has our connection fee in it and it’s the last payment of the connection fee. With all this coming up we have rent to be paid by the 22nd and there’s only two of us working in the household at the moment while the others are in search for a job, just not having any luck at the moment. I’m not sure if we qualify, but I do know that we are in great need for some assistance before our electric is shut off completely.