Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Martin10
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

TECO bill

Post by Martin10 »

Good morning
Please I need help pay my light bills. For some reason Teco keeps my lights on for a few months and at that time I was looking for jobs. I just receive a job please help me to reconnect my light. They won’t allow me no payment arrears.
Jillian

Re: TECO bill

Post by Jillian »

To whom it may concern;
I live in the Tampa bay area in FL 33611. My TECO power electric bill is due this week and I don't have the funds to pay it and it will be scheduled for disconnection. This Friday that passed (August 11th, 2019) my older daughter and I suddenly and very unexpectedly went to our local evening after-hours pediatrics office for what I thought that my daughter had a sinus infection, and after a few tests were done, we were then immediately instructed to check in over at Tampa General Hospital in the ER, where we then found out some terrible news was then confirmed.
My daughter that night was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. I could not work and now with my 12 year old insulin dependent at least 4-6 times a day, and my 7 year old daughter who also lives at home and my 16 year old son as well. I am a single mom financially struggling right now, work is slow to nonexistent and with my daughter’s life altering disability and back to school that was just here, I am worried immensely that I will have my power shut off this week,
If there are any financial resources or agencies I could possibly contact for TECO bill help to check on any information that could be of help to my family, I would really appreciate it
Thank-you for your time
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

if the bill is due this week, you may be too late. You should have started to look for assistance earlier. Did you call TECO? Did they offer you a payment plan? Is there LIHEAP? Or look for other resources here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _prog.html
Jillian wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:24 am To whom it may concern;
I live in the Tampa bay area in FL 33611. My TECO power electric bill is due this week and I don't have the funds to pay it and it will be scheduled for disconnection.
Krista

Post by Krista »

Hi, I need help with my TECO light bills. I been having problems with some things in the apartment and that’s why it been high. I had gone to salvation army. They never help nothing because in my 8 years I needed help when to them 4 times and they say they don't have to help me.
 I went 3 month ago making the line since 7 am taking uber that to go was $18 and back home a little more than that when I got in when they finally open the door at 9:27.
I have to make another line 20 minute later then they announce they don't have help for light bills. I was devastated. I could use the money for food for my kids instead of uber. So please places they had sent me I went answer from them is can’t.
I need help again with my light from TECO. I don’t have a job. I am waiting for disability. The only income we have is my son disability check and his autistic/ Asperger. I’m single mom live with my 2 son right now as my son is 21.
They want to take his check away so he may not receive nothing next month. Also we waiting for food stamp and cash assistance. The only thing that safe is not to be homeless right now. I have sec 8 but if they cut of the light me and my kids that still in school loose our home. Please help. I even sold my sofa 4 month ago to pay the bills and my bed is a airbed. At least my kids have beds but we struggle. We just need help with this TECO bill 
Steve Lehman

Post by Steve Lehman »

Good Morning,
My name is Lesley and was wondering if I could get help to pay my TECO electric bill?  I was laid off from work in January and don't receive unemployment because I was previously laid off (after16 years) and unemployment told me I can't receive any more until June.  They advised me to contact you.
My bill from TECO is due on March 3 and it is for $113.35.  I live in Odessa; Florida
Thank you very much, I will be waiting to hear from you!