Money to keep appliances on

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Love
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Money to keep appliances on

Post by Love »

Hi, I am trying to find out if I can get any assistance with paying an appliance bill that is 2 months past due so that I don't lose our bed mattresses and our washing machine. I have only received about 2, payments on my kids' child support in 2 months so my bills have gotten behind.
We live with my mother and will have to sleep on the floor which is cement and has cracks all over, with critters such as ants, silverfish, spiders etc. crawling around at any given time. I also am trying to find out about when the Christmas assistance meeting is to be held at the fairgrounds.
I was able to pull up what information I needed to bring but wasn't able to find a date and time. Thank you so much and God Bless you for any and all help you can give me.
DTigers

Re: Money to keep appliances on

Post by DTigers »

My heating bill was triple, and I can’t pay it. My electric bill for my appliances is high too. I live in Hendricks County, Indiana, and I called them and they gave me the CAP sight, which is how I found you.
I have a sliding glass door that lets in so much cold I can’t sit by it.  Is there a program to help me winterize my home and pay the bills on these appliances? I’m single, disabled, and my closest family member is three hours away.
Needless to say, I need a lot of help.
Anestatia

Re: Money to keep appliances on

Post by Anestatia »

Husband lost job last month beginning July. Couldn't find a job and needed to apply for cash aid this Monday August 3rd. We are left owing $400 for electric to keep our computer and appliances on. We also owe of $750 rent monthly after an electric disconnect. Please we are in need of partial assistance of money for electric. Not the full or any help. Can’t find help? Husband has always worked but got let go begin of July (end of June).