Alliant Energy bills

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
JamesonMas
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Alliant Energy bills

Post by JamesonMas »

Hello, I was told to give this a try from Aliant energy. I have a past due bill from years ago and I'm struggling to pay it. They want a certain amount by Friday and I can't pay what they need before cutting it off. I'm a single mom doing the best I can and I hate asking for help but I'm all out of options. Please let me know what I need you do for help.
Mander56
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Alliant Energy bills

Post by Mander56 »

Hello, my name is Amy, I am homeless been sleeping in cars since Saturday May 28th 2022 as I could not pay my Alliant energy bill. My grown daughter and her two young children were living with me they are now staying with friend.
After renting a home, with section 8 assistance, we were evicted after 7 years. I messed up on the moving paperwork. So now my section 8 will kick back in as of October 1st 2022 if I can be the Alliant bill. I found a home to rent in Bay City Mi. Section 8 will cover rent as well as give me a utility allowance on a debit card monthly. I applied for assistance threw my local DHS office, via SER form.... I was denied due to no income, even though my rent and utilities are covered. I am disabled, waiting on my social security appeal decision..... My daughter and grandchildren need a stable home to return to. And I need a home as well as the Alliant Energy bill paid. I need my bed. Please help me. I am desperate and begging. I don't know what else to do or where to turn. The amount needed for the deposit is $1200.
Thank you for your time.