Water bill due for my section 8 apartment

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Crow
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Water bill due for my section 8 apartment

Post by Crow »

I'm a single mother of 3. I've been in a domestic violence relationship for a year. I'm losing my section 8 apartment because I can't pay my water bill to pass my inspection. I thought my spouse was paying the bill and found out the hard way he hasn't. My income is only 700 a month and that's child support for my two oldest which is 15 and 11. My Youngest daughter is 10 months. I just need some help with the water I will work.
Androsemom

Re: Water bill due for my section 8 apartment

Post by Androsemom »

I need help with my water bill. It’s about to be off and I have 3 children and live in section 8. I always pay my bill but I ran into a hardship my rent went up, so I had to pay that. And had to get uniforms for my boys schooling. Thank you.
RMM

Post by RMM »

Hello,
I had lost my job about a month in a half ago. I just recently started a new job but, I noticed my last two water bills have been significantly high for my section 8 home. The only time water is being used even taking showers, washing dishes and washing hands or using water for cooking and cleaning other than that I don't understand. It's just my son and I and my bill went up significantly. I asked aqua for help but, they told me they couldn't help me. I need help and anyone could help me to prevent shut off notices I greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Sent from my MetroPCS 4G Android device
Flower1

Post by Flower1 »

Hi. I was evacuated during the October floods and was relocated to another section 8 apartment. This apart needs the water bill put into my name but its $150 for a deposit. I am fixed SS income and have no means to produce this money to them. It is Little River Water Co in Little River, SC. I am looking for help with this deposit ASAP. Thanks for help and info pertaining to this issue.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Little river is in Horry County, by Myrtle Beach. In that case, maybe try Helping Hands for assistance. Since it was hurricane / flood related, maybe the government and FEMA can also provide some financial help with the water deposit.
Flower1 wrote:Hi. I was evacuated during the October floods and was relocated to another section 8 apartment. This apart needs the water bill put into my name but its $150 for a deposit. I am fixed SS income and have no means to produce this money to them. It is Little River Water Co in Little River, SC. I am looking for help with this deposit ASAP. Thanks for help and info pertaining to this issue.
P Jackson

Post by P Jackson »

Hi, my name is Britney.
I'm am eligible for Section 8 but found out that I have a water bill at my ex house that was over 2 years ago. I want to see if I could get someone to help me pay it off. The minimum water bill payment 1500.00 then I'll be paying off the rest in payments but that's what I'll need to be able to get water in a new section 8 home for my family.
Would anyone be able to  help?