JEA bills

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Lance12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

JEA bills

Post by Lance12 »

Good morning,
I received a referral and your number from United Way, and since I can NEVER GET THROUGH THE BUSY LINE, I hope and pray an email will work out better.
I have been told by JEA Gas and Electric company that I need $344 for a Deposit to get services turned on at my residence in my name. I really need your help, as I live on a fixed income budget of SSA, and SSDI with my 2-grandson’s income that I have Legal Custody of since 4/21/2017 through the courts of Cincinnati, Ohio. One grandson gets SSDI, and the other gets funds from DCFS through the state.
PLEASE help me get the services on in my name.
Thanks, you for your time, help, and consideration in this matter.
Have a blessed day.
Darsi
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: JEA bills

Post by Darsi »

Hello, Since August 2015 I have been off work receiving short term disability benefits in the amount of $294 weekly which is 60% of my normal income. I am currently in medical crisis due to surgery and can't pay JEA bills. I have outstanding bill for October in the amount of $156. I have contacted JEA for payment plan assistance, however was told there is no assistance available to me outside of the 10 grace period. My services are in jeopardy of disconnect by 11/29/20.
How could I see if I may qualify for temporary assistance through your agency. I can be reached at email address above or my phone number, Thank you.