10 day notice to shut off my power

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Daniels
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

10 day notice to shut off my power

Post by Daniels »

I have gotten a ten day shut off notice and now I tried to get help from CEOs but didn't make the income guild lines now I have less than 4 days to get the money up so they do not shut off my lights. I have 4 children in my house and CEO to me to come to you guys for help.
It seems no one will help me and my husband because he works and we don't get any help with any kind of assistance, not even food stamps. Even when one goes by his gross not what he bring home.
I get child support and my son is on disability. So if you think you could help use out please anything would help us out at this point. We have fallen on some hard times this year. Thank you so much if you help us. I am at the end of the road here and don't know what else's to do. Thank you in advance.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: 10 day notice to shut off my power

Post by Admin »

Help from CEOs? Huh? If you have 4 days, call Georgia South. They offer help for the disabled, child support services and other aid. Ask them about payment plans and LIHEAP too.
Daniels wrote:I have gotten a ten day shut off notice and now I tried to get help from CEOs but didn't make the income guild lines now I have less than 4 days to get the money up so they do not shut off my lights. I have 4 children in my house and CEO to me to come to you guys for help.
It seems no one will help me and my husband because he works and we don't get any help with any kind of assistance, not even food stamps. Even when one goes by his gross not what he bring home.
I get child support and my son is on disability. So if you think you could help use out please anything would help us out at this point. We have fallen on some hard times this year. Thank you so much if you help us. I am at the end of the road here and don't know what else's to do. Thank you in advance.