My electric is overdue please help

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Valerie12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

My electric is overdue please help

Post by Valerie12 »

I got a second notice and the bill amount increased. i live in the 32780 area can someone help?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: My electric is overdue please help

Post by Admin »

Here is info on help in Brevard county Florida
Call the Brevard County Community Action Program. (321) 633-2076. They provide the following forms of assistance.
•Utilities Bills Assistance(Help for paying FPL, Water & Gas)
•Food Assistance and Groceries
•Mortgage Payments/Rental Assistance
•Medical Bill/Dental Payment Assistance
•Prescription Drug Assistanceand Medications
•Information and Referral to other government and florida programs

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _prog.html
Valerie12 wrote:I got a second notice and the bill amount increased. i live in the 32780 area can someone help?
Mikey1

Consumers Energy Bill in Michigan

Post by Mikey1 »

Hello, I have been trying to get assistance with my consumers energy bill for years. I am not of options at this point. My dte energy and consumers energy service can be shut off at anytime now. I need help with this bill because I have 4 children. Then my caseworker has not did anything with me dte energy so that can also be shut off at any time. Can someone please help me. I live in Michigan
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Consumers Energy Bill in Michigan

Post by Admin »

For Consumers Energy in Michigan try the PeopleCare program.
The PeopleCare program is a partnership between The Salvation Army and Consumers Energy which help Michigan households who may not qualify for other assistance yet are struggling to make ends meet and pay their utility bills. Consumers Energy also donates PeopleCare bill credits for its low-income ga, heating and electric account customers, which are applied directly to a customer’s utility or electric bill based on The Salvation Army assessment of your financial situation. To apply, contact your local Salvation Army office in Michigan

Mikey1 wrote:Hello, I have been trying to get assistance with my consumers energy bill for years. I am not of options at this point. My dte energy and consumers energy service can be shut off at anytime now. I need help with this bill because I have 4 children. Then my caseworker has not did anything with me dte energy so that can also be shut off at any time. Can someone please help me. I live in Michigan
Thevittores1

Post by Thevittores1 »

Hello,

I live in Hinesville, Ga and I don't know where to go to get help with paying my overdue electric bill. Please help me! I am disabled and have a disabled child along with my other children in my home. I was told that there is a program that could help us but I don't know where to go or who to call. Thank you so very much for your assistance.
sam1

Post by sam1 »

EXECL ENERGY IS GOING TO SHUT ME ELECTRIC OFF ON MONDAY IF i DO NOT PAY 290 dollars I HAVE SOME OF THE MONEY BUT NEED HELP WITH THE REST 190 dollars. I have three kids and was laid off from my job in AUGUST.I have been seperated from my husband since April and was planing to to get back together and move but thats not going to happen now. i really need some help I have no Family also need some help with my water any thing will help. Thank you Angelina
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here is info on several agencies and options in Liberty County. Try any of the following Operation Refuge, Inc. phone (281) 592-6701)
Spirit of Sharing, Inc. is another non-profit agency with numerous assistance programs (936) 336-6602.
They may have funds for paying electric bills, whether overdue or not, or crisis assistance for preventing a disconnection or turning off of your utility service. Many even have programs that focus on the disabled.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _prog.html
Thevittores1 wrote:Hello,

I live in Hinesville, Ga and I don't know where to go to get help with paying my overdue electric bill. Please help me! I am disabled and have a disabled child along with my other children in my home. I was told that there is a program that could help us but I don't know where to go or who to call. Thank you so very much for your assistance.
Silver Eagle

Post by Silver Eagle »

I am looking for help with paying my electric bills. I am currently off from my job and my husband has not been working due to severe arthritis problems. I do work for a local company in Buffalo New York and have a household of 6 that I basically support on my own. I have been struggling for some time now and have fallen completely behind with my rent, car insurance, gas, food and regular maintenance cost for my kids. I just cant keep up with the utility bill. It seems to be the one I put off because after everything else is paid, I have nothing left over...there are times I don't even have food and have had to eat at friends or go to churches for food donations. It is not easy for me to ask for help, and if it weren't for my kids I probably wouldn't do it. I just need help catching up with what I owe currently. I do return to work in September and again will be the main provider for my household. Please let me know if you can help me, if not, what other resources can I look into for help. I don't even have a phone because I couldn't afford that bill either so i can be reached via email.
Romney

Post by Romney »

I have been searching out help for my current situation and was given your email address. I am behind on my electric bill and they are going to shut it off without payment of 120.00, and my water bill is also 2 months behind. I have never asked for help before and I am 37 years old, with 2 children in the home with me. I have been declared disabled by a couple different doctors so I am in the middle of that process, I have always worked and paid my bills, now I am on the verge of loosing my home and have already lost my vehicle so I have no transportation of any kind, also no family at all to assist me in any way. So I am asking, if not begging for any kind of help that you could possible provide me with.
Bob_Pisana

Post by Bob_Pisana »

I need help. I am 53 years old, I have never been in this position in my life, I was caregiver for a gentleman the last 3.5 years. He suddenly died 2 months ago. I now find myself in a position of near homelessness, I don't know where to turn for help every number I seem to call either doesn't answer or will call back, if power is not paid by tomorrow my power will be cut off Monday, total due 300.05 I am 2 months behind, if rent is not paid by next Friday they will look for new tenant I am 1 month behind. Can you please offer any help what so ever? I don't know where to turn.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are not working your options for electric bill assistance is more limited. Most of the energy companies like to see that the person is working and can enter into a payment plan or repay the amount over time. They don't like to just pass out cash with no restrictions, and many of the New York based companies can't even do that. They also want just help people catch up and pay the past balance. The site does have every utility company in New York covered and we list their programs and payment plans. So explore the main site and the dedicated energy information we have listed. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ing_a.html
Homer

Post by Homer »

Hi, I am in need of getting my electric bill bill paid. Please, so I can have a place to live. I am currently living from place to place and staying wherever I can but I have a place that has an apartment for me but I have this electric bill that has to be paid first. Please help me I have somewhere to stay tonight but I am not sure about tomorrow. The only way to contact me is through email facebook or text so if someone would please please get back to me today this is urgent. I am begging for this help I have no where to go...Please help me.
Lackey

Post by Lackey »

My electricity is scheduled to be shut off on or after the 26th of this month. I am not eligible for help through DHS or others due to being in income based housing. I live in Kent County Michigan. I do have 5 small children and can pay a small portion and had a balance of $6600 that I paid down to $2400 but I cant come up with more in 2 days. Please let me know what I can do? My provider is Consumers energy.
Orman

Post by Orman »

I am on disability and my husband is doing odd jobs while feeling out applications. We have been without electric since before Thanksgiving. We are using a generator from a friend and getting water from friends. Every little money we get has to go toward gas for generator and transportation. We also have a 10 year old son.
Our bill is over a thousand dollars for two months because we need a bigger unit for our home. Please help us with getting our electric back on and possibly a new bigger unit so our electric is not so high. This is the 5th time our electric has been shut off. We just cant afford 5oo-600$ bills because of our to small unit. Thanks, and God bless.
Capture

Post by Capture »

Please help my family. Our DTE energy bill is past due and shut off already. We live in a home with a finished basement and live in a swampy area if our sump pump doesn't have power the basement will flood! DTE sent me shutoff notice 2 days ago stating we had 5 days to try to get help.
But today we woke up to power being already shut off! DTE states they will restore services for $1400 and can turn right back on with a notice of commitment from whoever can help us. Thank you for any help or assistance, we all would really be appreciative. I have a wife and 3 kids as well. We are in desperate need. Thank you so much for any help as I am handicap and disabled as well as my wife who lost her job of 15 years due to medical conditions as well.
I have an income of 1800$ a month from two homes I have sold on land contracts. This is our only income at this time. We have filed for Medicare to help with doctor bills and prescriptions. We were approved and then denied within a month or two, we literally called our worker probably over 50 times and she will not return our calls at all. We are in really bad need of help!