Water district bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Perry
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Water district bill

Post by Perry »

I am in desperate need of assistance paying my Beaumont/Cherry Valley water district Bill. I had let some one stay at my house while I was away simply because she had given me a sad story that her family kicked her out and she has a baby well I gave in/fell for it. The woman agreed to pay bills if I didn't charge rent; sounds fair rite?
The house is in my parents name unfortunately I am so financially strapped I have been out of work for almost a year (11/12) I do seek. Employment and do pull off spot jobs "praise God" If there is any way Anyone can provide me with any resources I would be so dreadful. I arrived home end of March to estimated $300 electricity Bill. I Got that in payments so got power and $573.00 Water Bill. Thank God for good people helping me out, showering me, bringing me water jugs etc.
Stevie99
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Water district bill

Post by Stevie99 »

Good Morning
I'm writing to see if I'm able to receive some help with some of my utilities, in particular the water district bills. 
I may not be eligible due to my income, but I have come across a life change (2 actually) that have caused some hardship.  Due to a very recent divorce and garnishment, I have been struggling to stay current on utilities and my water district bill.  If there is any help for me to allow some time to clear and dismiss the garnishment, I would greatly appreciate it.  
Thank you in advance.
State of residence is Ohio........Lake County.