Need help with Electric or turn off have Kids

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Billy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need help with Electric or turn off have Kids

Post by Billy »

Please Help , We have fallen behind in our work this past month and have only made 300.00. We haven't paid rent and now Our Electric Bill is due tomorrow. for 307.00 or they are going to turn it off. We have 2 jobs lined up for next month which will help us to pay our rent but nothing as of right now. We are painting contractors and it's just been really rough trying to find the work, Thanks you for any help you can offer... Billy Keys
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need help with Electric or turn off have Kids

Post by Admin »

What state, city, county, utiltiy company? You need to always post this. I need more info.
ShakeThat

Post by ShakeThat »

I am a 35 native American married female who is married and permanently disabled with MS and my husband is not working as his is awaiting a claim from the VA fro disability as well. We have been struggling recently paying our bills especially our utilities with Duke Energy. I also recently had to have shoulder surgery and it cost me a considerable amount of money. I would like any help that is available for us. Thanks so much in advance. Have a wonderful day.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Duke Energy offers programs for the disabled. What state as Duke covers many parts of the country. Also the federal government of course runs LIHEAP, which also focuses on people with medical conditions and disabled, provided you meet income guidelines. Anyway, this is the main statewide page for our utility program area. Get more details on options. Continue.
Mariner

Post by Mariner »

I served in the U.S NAVY from 1988-1992. I was laid off on 11/23/15. I received a notice from my Electric Company showing that my power will be shut off on 12/24. I have called numerous resources and they all say that the funds have run out at least for the next couple weeks. With the temperatures exceeding 100 degrees I have great concern for my wife, 15 year old, 3 year old kid and myself if we have no electric. Please assist.