DTE

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Globemaster
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

DTE

Post by Globemaster »

I'm in need with Help paying my DTE bill. It went to Collection and I'm in in a Situation To trying to get my Lights and turned on Before the December 12th 2017. I Owe $800.00. It will be a blessing with any help Cause I Have Little kids that Depends. Thank you So Much for Taking Time out To Read This.
Coco

Re: DTE

Post by Coco »

I have spoken to a gentleman who took all my information for the DTE assistance program. He told me that I do qualify for help with food, heat and medical expenses. He does need my latest utility bills and so gave me the number to call. I have called but just according, he told me he needs these with my SS pension etc. ASAP I have them but do not know where to send! I took all nimberscexcept his! Please help me ...thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Find the DTE assistance programs, as they cover Michigan and the city of Detroit too. Utility help, money for heating costs, grants, and more support is out there.
Hooloway

Post by Hooloway »

To whom it may concern, I am sending this email because I’m having a crisis. Today my utility service was shut off from DTE Energy.  I tried multiple times to apply for SER through my local DHS office and my case worker keeps denying it and not approving SER for me. I am a single mother with 5 kids in the house and nowhere to go. I have no power nor heat in the house and everything is off. I am also disabled from working by my doctor because a few months back I was in a terrible accident and needed surgery. So, I had the surgery so then my doctor disabled me from working. I am receiving $828 cash a month from DHS. My DTE Energy bill is regenerated to $5,413.25 minimum payment and as you I told you I can’t afford to pay it in order to restore my services so please help me get out of this crisis ASAP. If you need to contact me, you can call me or email me back at this email address. I hope to hear back soon from you.              
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Single mom with 5 kids? And a $5413 utility bill? How is it even possible to get a bill that high?
SER is an emergency service offered in the state. We have information on places you can try in Ingham County, and they can be found here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... progr.html
And if you only receive $828 in income and have 5 kids not sure what to tell you. Obviously not possible to pay the bills or support yourself on that...much less 5 kids.
Hooloway wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:06 pm To whom it may concern, I am sending this email because I’m having a crisis. Today my utility service was shut off from DTE Energy.  I tried multiple times to apply for SER through my local DHS office and my case worker keeps denying it and not approving SER for me. I am a single mother with 5 kids in the house and nowhere to go. I have no power nor heat in the house and everything is off. I am also disabled from working by my doctor because a few months back I was in a terrible accident and needed surgery. So, I had the surgery so then my doctor disabled me from working. I am receiving $828 cash a month from DHS. My DTE Energy bill is regenerated to $5,413.25 minimum payment and as you I told you I can’t afford to pay it in order to restore my services so please help me get out of this crisis ASAP. If you need to contact me, you can call me or email me back at this email address. I hope to hear back soon from you.