CPAP

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Shah
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

CPAP

Post by Shah »

I need help paying my electric bill. I have a daughter who uses a neutralizer machine as well as a CPAP machine and they're threatening to cut my electricity off I'm trying to keep up with the bill but moving down here in a rural area you get no help or very little.
Puff

Re: CPAP

Post by Puff »

I'm in Aberdeen NC and my Duke Energy bill is $211 and I need assistance paying it before December 5 cut off day or I lose my CPAP machine which relies on the power. Please help I'm the mother of two children. And I work full time just need help with my bill.
Thank-you,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: CPAP

Post by Admin »

CPAP assistance programs can sometimes help with Duke Energy bills as well. Or you can just get a free machine. In either case, you do have options and find how to get a free CPAP machine.
Puff wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:04 pm I'm in Aberdeen NC and my Duke Energy bill is $211 and I need assistance paying it before December 5 cut off day or I lose my CPAP machine which relies on the power. Please help I'm the mother of two children. And I work full time just need help with my bill.
Thank-you,