Missouri Gas Electric

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
LizziStev
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Missouri Gas Electric

Post by LizziStev »

I am writing about my Missouri Gas Energy account. Once again the Missouri Gas Energy Company is threatening to shut off my gas if I do not pay the past due amount of $245.50. MGE enrolled my account on the Cold Weather Rule Payment plan arrangement.
I qualified and have to pay $105.00 per month. I paid the 105.00 September 3, 2017. I do not know why they are threatening to shut my gas off. Not only did I pay the $105.00, MGE has a $200.00 deposit on file that has been on my file since July 2013.
I am very tired of this happening to me, I am handicapped and life off Social Security Disability with an 8-year-old daughter. If MGE shuts off my gas I will contact the Better Business Beau.
I have attach a copy of the gas bill and my $105.00 receipt.
A3124a
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Missouri Gas Electric

Post by A3124a »

Good morning,
I am trying to find some help paying our Missouri Gas Eelctric utility bill. I am married and we have three kids, ages 7, 1, and 3 weeks. Unfortunately, we fell on some hard times and my husband switched jobs and due to the hurricane Irma, he couldn't work for over a week. We haven't even gotten his first paycheck but our electric bill is due.
Please let me know of any help available in our area.