APS bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Tran
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

APS bill

Post by Tran »

Live in an apartment with me and my boyfriend. He has been without a job for close to 2 months. It's been really hard for him to find another job. I have been trying to pay bills by myself. I get a check S.S. every month. Boyfriend got a job but just started working. This month I was in the behavior center.
I had to pay rent and my power on my APS account since I been doing it on my own. I am 236 dollars short on rent and my power is shut off. I owe 168.96 cents to get it back on.
My power has been off since Monday. I been staying with a family member. It's been really hard to try and pay all the bills by myself. I have been trying to find ways to make money to pay rent and to keep a roof over my kids head. I have been doing what woman would do for money to keep my family going. So if you can please help me thanks very much. I just need help with the APS bill which is 168.96 to turn back on.
GooseC

Re: APS bill

Post by GooseC »

Hi, my husband and I have fallen 2 months behind on our electric bill. We have 3 kids ages 8, 2, and 1. His hours at work have slowed down and we are struggling to pay our bills and get the kids what they need. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Our electric is scheduled to be shut off on September 20th. Our total bill is $850.00. To avoid shut off we have to pay $419.00 to APS. Please help.
TracieT

Post by TracieT »

I was asking if you could please help me pay my APS bill that is due for cut off on Wednesday December 14, 2017. The amount is 509.00 in pass due and 288 that is also due at the end of the month. I have 7 kids at home and I can't afford to pay that amount now because I still have to pay my rent of 750.00 on Friday. Could you please help me?
Speculative

Post by Speculative »

Facing eviction and electricity will be shut off Monday. I have called so many numbers and no one helps.
The town I live in CAP offers severance to on family in the 6th but APS will not work with me any longer on extending. They will disconnect on the 4th. We have 8 children that live here. Please give me hope that there is some help out there? We even tried a title loan but was denied.
Hornet

Post by Hornet »

My APS electric bill always runs between 400 to $550.00 monthly in the summer. I have never been shut off but late. They now want an additional deposit of $330.00 deposit is required. I'm on disability and age 60. I have borrowed what I can from family. Then here comes more.
Please can you help me? I will gladly help if I can for your company. Thank goodness you people are here to help. Thank-you! My deposit will be 330.00 to be paid by September 2. My electric has to be paid by August 22. That is $577.00 if you can help me with one of those.
Britney

Post by Britney »

Good morning.
I am requesting information regarding a onetime assistance with my APS electric and Johnson Utility water bill. I am temporary behind on a few bills but I have faith that this will be turning around real soon. I am a single parent that has a child that just left for college. I made a few (dumb) sacrifices regarding her housing that cause me to be in a financial bind because I experienced an unexpected reduction of hours due to a decrease in our patient census. I was told that the census should increase next month. It appears that all hospitals have been hit with the crisis. If you can't assist me or you don't mind referring me to anyone that can help, I would greatly appreciate it. I have requested extensions from both utility companies and my time is about to run out.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are many assistance programs for APS customers. They combine company funds, payments plans, budget billing, and even government help such as LIHEAP. All of them can be combined into some form of assistance.
Withoutyou

Post by Withoutyou »

I am a father with children and have been unable to secure employment in Yuma, AZ.  The only income I have is from freelance writing on Upwork.com but that is small and sporadic amounts.  I am actively seeking employment but have not been able to as yet.I have to pay my past due Power Bill via APS by this Friday 8/5/2020.  I borrowed money to pay the last past due amount ($240) in mid-July.  And I had to go to the state regulatory board to get additional time from APS which they said they won't do again.  The board said they let them self-regulate in regards to cutting off power.The Yuma summers are triple digit heat and high unemployment (a large percentage of Yuma residents are retired and only here in the winter).  As is my water is already cut off due to nonpayment.  This is in a city with the highest UE rate in the country.I desperately need to find anyone that can help with this situation this week.  Please let me know if you can assist me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you do not have a job, you should never borrow money for any bills. Now you need to pay back those loans as well as future bills, including APS. There are resources you can use, and find them here for financial assistance in Yuma County.
Withoutyou wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:08 am I am a father with children and have been unable to secure employment in Yuma, AZ.  The only income I have is from freelance writing on Upwork.com but that is small and sporadic amounts.  I am actively seeking employment but have not been able to as yet.I have to pay my past due Power Bill via APS by this Friday 8/5/2020.  I borrowed money to pay the last past due amount ($240) in mid-July. 
tyesha carter

Post by tyesha carter »

Hi my name is Cecilia and we are a family of four and we're previously living in motorhome for 2 years. Before that we were at a homeless shelter and before that we were homeless, this past year we were actually able to move in a one bedroom and now by the grace of God, I can say we are moving in a 3 bedroom house but now my APS bill is late.
I'm overwhelmed with happiness however it happened without planning but too good of an opportunity to pass up so I went for it. Now, I am employed I'm a server and get paid 5.00$ an hour because of my tips... Well it's been so slow I'll be lucky to get 2-3 tables my entire shift that's from 11:00am -9pm. So I have APS bill coming up as well as a shut off notice any day so I would really appreciate it if you could help me out. Thank you for your time and patience. God bless.