Life support can go off with assistance

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Suddenchange
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Life support can go off with assistance

Post by Suddenchange »

I would like to know if I can qualify for assistance paying my electric bill. I am a disabled veteran confined to home with serious respiratory issues and require life support systems. My wife, who is now my ex, did not pay the bills. She also owes me child support as she was the wage earner. If my power goes off for more than 20-30 minutes I will not survive it. I desperately need some help with this. Thanks in advance for whatever help you can offer.
Troyyer

Re: Life support can go off with assistance

Post by Troyyer »

Subject: Home Repairs for the elderly and disabled on Life Support
 I hope you can help David and Joanna Harrison.
They are both in their 70’s and Joanne is disabled and David is retired and unable physically to work and just got off life support.
They buried their daughter last month and now have no funds for bills or their mortgage.
They need home repair in a bad way. There is a large hole in the front yard from a collapsed septic tank.
The mortar between the brinks of their home has fallen out in many places and must be repaired.
They would like very much for someone to call them if possible.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Life support can go off with assistance

Post by Admin »

Since you mentioned different needs (home repairs, medical, etc.) then maybe try our general low income assistance page. It is here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... grams.html
If he just came off life support as well, then maybe some type of charity may be able to help him too. With medical needs, bills, and the like. There may be medications too. In general, someone coming off life support is bound to have financial challenges.