SCE bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
CCuomo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

SCE bill

Post by CCuomo »

I have a disconnection notice from SCE and today is the last day to pay! Also SWG shut my gas off on the 26th the day after it was due. Well Friday I got another bill from them that showed I had a deposit credit that paid the bill and part of the new bill and I only owe $5.56.
If they had reviewed my account they would have seen that I had that deposit credit coming and they could have kept my gas on! During that time we had a snow storm!! I feel it was unfair of them to shut me off during the winter time!
DominicTweed
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: SCE bill

Post by DominicTweed »

Good afternoon:
My son lives in the State of California in Hesperia. SCE has shut off his power. The house is entirely electric. He has no heat (temperatures fall from 19 degrees to 21 degrees at night) can't cook his food or take a warm shower.
SCE wants my son to pay $1200.00 bill to restore power to the home. This $1200.00 bill is in someone else's name that does not live at the residence. After much resistance from SCE my son offered to just pay the $1200.00 so he can have heat, eat and maintain personal hygiene. However, he had to request payments because he is currently unemployed. SCE flat out denied his request stating they were sorry he was freezing at night, but the $1200.00 had to be paid.