Ameren bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
vickie jo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Ameren bill

Post by vickie jo »

I have a disconnection letter from Ameren Missouri electric. I have until May 8th to come up with $217.98 or my electric will be shutoff. We have 4 kids. My wife works but it is not enough to pay the bills. I have been looking for work but no luck so far. Childcare is too expensive when there is 4 children. Thank you.
lp141

Re: Ameren bill

Post by lp141 »

I have a disconnect notice (Bill) for Ameren UNEN need help paying for it! There wanting to shut me off tomorrow! I have 3 grand kids living here under the age of 10 and my daughter who is disabled and has health problems she has to have an oxygen tank and breathing treatments. Please help my family! I done called everyone else who could help but none are having findings!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Are you in Illinois? If so, try these for Ameren assistance programs, ranging from conservation to cash grants to pay bills. Sometimes special payment plans are for families with sick children, so inquire.
lp141 wrote:I have a disconnect notice (Bill) for Ameren UNEN need help paying for it! There wanting to shut me off tomorrow! I have 3 grand kids living here under the age of 10 and my daughter who is disabled and has health problems she has to have an oxygen tank and breathing treatments.
Diego

Post by Diego »

Hi, I was on the keep it current program and I moved and when I called to transfer my electric over to my new address. Ameren told me I wasn't on a program anymore so I went to speak with the lady that helped me get put on the program to find out why Ameren was putting the 3,800 dollar bill on me. When I was on the program she told me keep it current doesn't travel so now I'm stuck with this big bill that I cannot pay.
 I just had to quit work and started receiving social security because of my health. I was just released from the hospital last Wednesday. I had my leg cut off right below the knee. I have my two kids in my household and I'm in need.
 I don't know what to do Ameren said I have until July 26th 2018 to pay it and if not my electric will be turned off. I am on medication and I'm using a wheelchair and walker to get around. It's hard for me to get out the house right now and I can't be in no heat please help me.
Sent from my iPhone
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Are you in Missouri? If so, there are Ameren programs there as well as other energy assistance programs in Missouri. They include LIHEAP, payment plans, utility rebates, and many others. Each of them has pros and cons. But definitely call the Ameren customer service team too and ask for adivce.
Diego wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:07 pm