Duke Power bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Gail
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Duke Power bill

Post by Gail » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:18 pm

And the reason am asking for help it's that I owe for my electric bill for the amount of $700 to Duke power. I am a single mother of two. I lost my job on November of this year and do that my 6 Month baby was sick and I called out. My bills got accumulated and I have a no income coming into the house trying to cash up but it's impossible. Please feel free to call me.

Cara

Re: Duke Power bill

Post by Cara » Tue May 30, 2017 8:45 pm

Hi, I am on a fixed income. I receive SSI. I haven't never gotten any help but I need help cause my lights will be turned off on the 23rd of this month and I don't get a check until the first of the month but still Duke will not help me. I have my daughter and cannot be in the dark. I need HELP PLEASE.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:51 pm

While you did not say what state (as Duke Power has multiple operations) we will provide you some general information. As there are programs to try, and they are listed here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ogram.html
But these are state dependent....some are offered in say NC and some may be in OH....it just depends.

Jillian

Post by Jillian » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:21 pm

We are moving into a place and put the power in my sons name cause I owed money to Duke Energy but somehow they got me by my phone number so I had to do a check by phone just so we can have power . But with not enough funds it’s going to be a problem. If there is any help out there I’m willing to make payments on whatever I may eligible for, please help us. Thank you.