Xcel Energy bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Crapening
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Xcel Energy bill

Post by Crapening »

I am a single mother of 2 girls and I am currently in need of assistance with my electric bill. On 4/13/2017 if I do not pay at least 221.68 Xcel will disconnect my service. I am employed full time but between my rent, water bill, daycare, and other expenses I will not have enough to pay this bill. Please contact me by email if you may be able to help. Thank You.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Xcel Energy bill

Post by Admin »

You did not note your state, as Xcel operates in many different regions of the country. Are you in Colorado? Minnesota? Or somewhere else?
No matter the location, try this for help. $221 is not an outrageous amount to seek, so you may be able to get help from Xcel in Colorado.
mentalhealthday

Post by mentalhealthday »

We had our gas turned off today until we pay $1602.37, the only reason we did not get the electricity turned off was due to a disabled person who is oxygen dependent but how do we bath her? We are willing to pay a loan back we live in Denver, CO and unfortunately deal with Xcel energy. I am desperate. I work but by the time I pay daycare there is little left my brother lived with us and we thought he was paying the Excel bill only to find out that he had paid nothing ever.
Flower10

Post by Flower10 »

Hi, I am looking for help with my Xcel Bill. I applied for Leap but they said they cannot help me because they say that my Heat is included in my Rent. They said that the letter is in the mail. So know I don't know what to do because I have a turn off notice for the 17th of November 2016. And I have 2 Children and my Son has Bad Asthma. He uses a machine at night when he needs his Treatments. Can you please help me? Please let me know. And God Bless you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Is that in Colorado? As you mention LEAP. Not sure how it works with heat included in rent though, but they may still offer assistance for you. It is here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ogram.html
Flower10 wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:31 am Hi, I am looking for help with my Xcel Bill. I applied for Leap but they said they cannot help me because they say that my Heat is included in my Rent. They said that the letter is in the mail. So know I don't know what to do because I have a turn off notice for the 17th of November 2016. And I have 2 Children and my Son has Bad Asthma. He uses a machine at night when he needs his Treatments. Can you please help me? Please let me know. And God Bless you.