Thank you

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Howard1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Thank you

Post by Howard1 »

First I want to say thank you for our utility assistance in February. I wanted to ask if we may apply again for assistance during the summer months. I don't want to take advantage but our situation is unchanged but we are trying very hard. Again, thank you VERY MUCH for the assistance earlier. It was such a blessing.
Echo
anti spam: Blue

Re: Thank you

Post by Echo »

TO: Whom It Concerns,
Hello, I am contacting you about assistance with getting my mums power on. Thank you for the help in the past. We live in Mt. Vernon, IL. We have seemed out all assistance we know of and applied for the programs in our area, as well as we contacted the power company we have before disconnect trying to pay it and avoid disconnection. However, the power company they said they were unable to help and they would not even acknowledge or accept her medical certificate thing from her doctor.  I and my mum need assistance in getting our power turned back on. We have an income but did not qualify for assistance through any of our agencies who assist with power and the LIHEAP program this year, even though they helped before and thank you for that. I am not asking for someone to pay it for us without us paying it back. I will help her pay back the assistance we get even the we don’t have much income left after paying bills, but, we will repay the assistance. Here is my contact information. I thank you and hope there is help as I don't know how we will ever get it on. I thank you in advance for any help or information leading us to help. 
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Thank you

Post by Admin »

We are not sure what utility company you use. But each offers assistance, ranging from payment plans to other options. Find them here.
Utility company assistance programs.
If you have a medical certificate that should help. Contact an attorney as well for other input.

Echo wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:57 am TO: Whom It Concerns,
Hello, I am contacting you about assistance with getting my mums power on. Thank you for the help in the past. We live in Mt. Vernon, IL. We have seemed out all assistance we know of and applied for the programs in our area, as well as we contacted the power company we have before disconnect trying to pay it and avoid disconnection. However, the power company they said they were unable to help and they would not even acknowledge or accept her medical certificate thing from her doctor.  I and my mum need assistance in getting our power turned back on. We have an income but did not qualify for assistance through any of our agencies who assist with power and the LIHEAP program this year, even though they helped before and thank you for that. I am not asking for someone to pay it for us without us paying it back. I will help her pay back the assistance we get even the we don’t have much income left after paying bills, but, we will repay the assistance. Here is my contact information. I thank you and hope there is help as I don't know how we will ever get it on. I thank you in advance for any help or information leading us to help.