Single mom living on SSDI and SSI money for utility bills

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
TracieT
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Single mom living on SSDI and SSI money for utility bills

Post by TracieT » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:02 am

Hello, I am a single mother of two children and I am disabled and I am currently receiving SSI and SSDI but I have run into a very serious financial situation. My electric has been cut off and I need to pay 653.15 as soon as possible to get my electric turned back on. Without the electric we can't cook, shower or anything because everything is ran off of electric in this apartment.
If you could help me and my children with this situation on are utility bill I would be very grateful. If you are unable to help if you could please guide me in the right direction to get this matter resolved. I would be very grateful.

Southwest
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Single mom living on SSDI and SSI money for utility bills

Post by Southwest » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:43 pm

I am about to become homeless with my 7 year old kid do to unpaid utility bills. I have no support from family and friends please help. I had a plan to move in the next couple of weeks, however I am unemployed and only receiving SSDI. I found out that they stopped my payment due to a technicality on their part. So now I have no money and now I will be out of a place to live in a couple of weeks please help.