Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
KanyeRed
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Lights to be shut off at midnight

Post by KanyeRed »

Hi,
I am in need of energy bill assistance, specifically lights. I moved into an apartment but in order to get Georgia Power I have to pay a $150 fee in which I do not have until Friday. The previous tenant's account is being dismissed and my lights will be shut off tonight at midnight. I have a 9 year old son who also lives in the household. If there is any help that you can give it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lights to be shut off at midnight

Post by Admin »

If your lights are being turn off at midnight, that does not allow much time. Try maybe Crisis LIHEAP for a cash grant, but even that may take 48 hours or so. Or call Georgia Power as well and see if they are flexible on the payment. More info is here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... progr.html

KanyeRed wrote:Hi,
I am in need of energy bill assistance, specifically lights. I moved into an apartment but in order to get Georgia Power I have to pay a $150 fee in which I do not have until Friday. The previous tenant's account is being dismissed and my lights will be shut off tonight at midnight. I have a 9 year old son who also lives in the household. If there is any help that you can give it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,