Wednesday disconnection

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Steelers
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Wednesday disconnection

Post by Steelers »

I've been trying to get assistance with my electric bill that will be disconnected on Wednesday of this week and also the water bill. I'm out of work. My husband had left the kids and I here and honestly I'm scared at this point. I have contacted family but they helped pay the rent so we didn't lose are home. I have 4 children and 2 grandchildren that live here and this is the first time I have had to reach out for help. Please anything you can do would be appreciated.
tesla
anti spam: Blue

Re: Wednesday disconnection

Post by tesla »

Hello I am emailing in regards to trying to get some financial help with my utility bills right now by Wednesday, so I am not disconnection. I do have my rent paid up but the lease states if utilizes get disconnected it can terminate my lease. I’m needing to get assistance on the electric and water by this Wednesday. have paid on these bills but I still currently owe 187 on water and 160 on electric. I’m not expecting them to get paid in full I’m just hoping to get any help I can. Can someone please contact me about this. I’m in Ohio.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Wednesday disconnection

Post by Admin »

Anyone with a disconnection of utilities with days most likely will not have enough time to get help from say "regular" LIHEAP (or their state's equivalent) or a charity. People really need to apply way in advance, before they are close to a shut off. But there is one expedited government program called "crisis" LIHEAP that may help with emergency funding. Look here for details. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... p_cri.html