Disconnect on power

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Bosch
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Disconnect on power

Post by Bosch »

I am writing into you in hopes that you may assist me with my disconnection notice for my power bill. I am unemployed and have been seeking employment ever since December 2015, when my position at my last employers was eliminated. I do not have any other source of income, I have contacted the local social services office and other local charities and still not able to obtain assistance. Would you please be able to assist me with this bill or maybe let me know of where else I may be able to obtain assistance in this matter?
chass
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Disconnect on power

Post by chass »

I'm a 28 year. Old single mother of a beautiful 2 year old daughter. I have been unable to work due to an injury on the job. It's been almost 2 months since the injury and work comp hasn't even contacted me set up payments for loss hours and pay. So with that being said my power bill is 250.00 and about to be disconnected on the 28th of this month. I'm also 1 month behind in rent which is 187.00. I just need some help with power to get through this rough patch. Please, Thank You, and God Bless.