Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Pdid_Shower
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

BGE

Post by Pdid_Shower »

Hello,
I just received my section 8 voucher after being homeless for 6 years. One of the requirements are that you have a zero balance on your BGE bill. The last apartment I had was in 2009.
I'm on Disability and income is limited.
My BGE bill then became $ 957.46 with that said I'm not one to ask for anything, but this bill will keep me from not getting the apartment. When I about that it’s devastating. All I want is my life back.
Nothing more than that.
Thank you,
Mr Jose Ferdinana

Re: BGE

Post by Mr Jose Ferdinana »

I was homeless, was given a section 8 voucher. I been trying to get an old BGE bill paid from financial help. I passed an inspection.
The apartment complex wants me to move in by the 3rd of May. The policy for section 8 there needs to be a zero balance. I owe BGE 947.45.
I can get it paid or I lose my voucher. I don't ever ask for help. But I cannot image being homeless any longer. Thank you. I hope to hear from you soon.
Momsscolar

Post by Momsscolar »

I have a shut off for my BGE. I was out of work for one month.
My son was out of work for three months and my husband is on disability. I have my 5 year old granddaughter that lives with me and she has asthma and very bad allergies. I don’t have the money I need I just had an eviction I got help with and all my bank account is frozen because I got caught up in a scam and they took my money.
My bill is in my daughter’s name because she lived with me before but no longer does and they won’t let me apply for help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

One month is not a ton of work to miss. Baltimore Gas and Electric does have financial aid and payment plans available. They can be found here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... c_*.html
Call them to apply and inquire.
Momsscolar wrote:I have a shut off for my BGE. I was out of work for one month.
My bill is in my daughter’s name because she lived with me before but no longer does and they won’t let me apply for help.
Michael W

Post by Michael W »

I'm in serious need of help. I have a BGE bill that is from last year that I need help be played on, I'm on social security disability and last year I had decided to go back to work and try work like normal people do and work for my money. But that didn't work out I hand end up working for a part time gig that didn't pay much and I ended up behind on my BGE bill and I now owe 1,592.04. Please help me out what you can I need a place to live until I pay BGE or can't get another apartment.