New Jersey gas bill to turn the service on

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
StoneCold
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

New Jersey gas bill to turn the service on

Post by StoneCold »

I am urgently seeking for assistance to pay my gas company. I am a mother of five ages, 16, 14, 12, 10, 7 years old respectively. We live in New Jersey, the service had been turned off this past week. Please, due to the cold weather, please kindly help us to pay the bill, the house is very cold and my kids are still very young. Thank you very much.
Latricia
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: New Jersey gas bill to turn the service on

Post by Latricia »

I need help paying my electric and gas bill. My daughter lives with me with her 3 children and 2 are disabled along with my husband who is also disabled. All 3 receive SS benefits and I am the only one working. I am in danger of getting my electric and gas turned off and I need electric for my husband is on oxygen. Last year I got help from USF fresh start program but fell behind and lost the benefit of them paying off my electric bill. My electric bill runs around 6- $700.00 a month because of all the drafts in my home.
I would like information on programs on helping the disabled pay bills and also help in winterizing my home. I live in Silversmith NJ.