Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Vodka
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Sewage bill

Post by Vodka »

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am in need of assistance. I have been struggling to pay my sewage bill since last year after losing my job I am now working part time and do not have the money to pay in full and is due June 1st or will be shut off. Please send me some info on where I can turn. I live in New Kensington, Pennsylvania.
Pippa

Re: Sewage bill

Post by Pippa »

Good Afternoon,
I need to talk with someone about getting my mother and her husband help to have their septic tank fixed and sewage bill paid. They are both elderly, he is a veteran with cancer. She has been disabled for at least 20 years now. They live on barely nothing and all of their food comes from food drives or donation. They will never be able to afford to pay for this to be fixed or pay the sewage bills.
Their sewage is coming up in the yard and has gotten so bad that it is all the way into my yard up to my central heating and cooling unit on the side of my house. I cannot afford to have it fixed for them. My children and pets cannot go outside because there is waste all over my yard – this is a serious health violation as well.
Please let me know if there is any way to get them some assistance on paying for this disaster.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sewage bill

Post by Admin »

Not sure about sewage and/or septic tank. Maybe a county or municipal water company will help with that for your mother and her husband. It is worth a shot anyway. Look here for water and/or waste water bill help. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bills.html
Pippa wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:33 am Good Afternoon,
I need to talk with someone about getting my mother and her husband help to have their septic tank fixed and sewage bill paid.