Contact for utility bill help

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Sorkin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Contact for utility bill help

Post by Sorkin »

Hi, I'm in desperate need of assistance with my utility bill. I am a single parent with two children ages 12 and 4. Momentarily we have no gas or water on at my home and I'm trying to see who I can reach out to for help. I heard about the Jewel Human Services and I’ve tried to reach out to them today and even in the past.
I’ve been calling the line nonstop since 7am and never got anybody on the phone. Can somebody please explain to me what I need to do to get in contact with someone through this organization! Please help or respond please.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Contact for utility bill help

Post by Admin »

Call your energy company in Vermont. They can be a resource. The programs from energy companies can help with gas service. Water programs are more rare. Call the provider in your town and ask for payment plans, etc. they may have.
gracie

Re: Contact for utility bill help

Post by gracie »

Hi, I'm in so much of desperately needing contacts to help with paying my gas, electricity, and water due to my disabled retired veteran husband who just passed away July 22nd and since then can't get any help from Social Security nor with the Veterans Affairs. They tell me I'm too young to collect any kind of disability from my husband and still haven't heard from the VA, but they also said that if he wasn't 100% disabled that there's not much they can do, and he was only 50% disabled but he truly wasn't physically but the VA didn't care. I've been watching him slowly die for the past 2 years. I stayed home to take care of him while his monthly income payed our utility and electric bill's. Now he's gone, and I don't even have transportation to get around to the places to contact even try to find a job and with all this happening it has affected me mentally and emotionally big time to where I can't be around other's for too long without it affecting me with my anxiety and panic attacks. Please needing help with utilities badly as soon as possible. God Bless!!